Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cool Facts about Katie Rose

March 9, 2009

Here are some cool facts about Katie:

  • She learned to walk at eight months
  • She was a very energetic toddler
  • She loved her Grandma's borsht
  • Her favorite animals are horses and dolphins
  • Her favorite colors are pink and aqua blue
  • Her birthday is April 30
  • She loved kids
  • she was learning to play piano
  • she loved sewing..she made blankets, stuffed animals, and pillows
  • she loved Tim Horton's

Did you know?

During winter break this year, Katie's parents had the week off. Together - Scot, Carolyn, Katie, and Brent ended up watching videos of their favorite tv shows and movies.

We will miss Katie Rose.

2 comments:

  1. I remember when Katie and Brent started school at LBP. Both were happy, well mannered children. Brent was the quiet one, Katie was bubbly and vivacious. The both became student librarians and ths is where I became better acquainted with them.
    Brent, my prayers are with you. Many people are pulling for you.
    Katie only had to smile to light up a whole room, I'm sure she lit up many lives. Carolyn and Scot I want to thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter with me and the many other people whose lives she touched. For those who knew her, she made the world a better place.

    Louella Walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also remember Katie because I was her grade one teacher at LBP. She had such a special twinkle in her eye and a giant smile on her face. She was sweet and kind to all of her classmates. She loved learning and was a treat to have around. I am very sorry for you family's loss and I will pray for Brent during this very difficult time.

    Jodie Habicht Wachs

    ReplyDelete