Saturday, March 14, 2009

BRENT IN ICU IN CRITICAL CONDITION

Brent is still in critical condition in ICU at Regina General Hospital. His condition hasn't changed much over the last few hours. The medical staff is working on the pain management - Brent seems to be in alot of pain. Brent was awake for awhile tonight.

Pray for:

  • Brent to not feel the pain
  • Brent's body to stabilize and heal quickly
  • for the infection to go away
  • Scot and Carolyn - strength and comfort

Thank you for your prayers for Brent and his family.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Peterson Family, Please know that I am praying for Brent and all of you as walk through this difficult time. May you sense the Lord's presence in such a special way. Praying for the Lord's Healing Hand on Brent. I am a friend of Claudia's and found out through her about what happened. Keeping you in my prayers often. In Christ Janice Walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Scot and Carolyn,
    We continue to keep you all in our prayers, May you find the needed strength and rest in the Lord through this time.
    With much love,
    Estrada family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Scot and Carolyn,
    My heart was sad when I recently heard about your loss, and I also knew that the hope you have in Christ Jesus will carry you through this trying time. I am joining many others in prayer for you and your family. Love you my brother,and sister, may God continue to carry you and give you physical strength.
    In the love of Christ Jesus.
    Elmer Masuskapoe
    elmersr@sasktel.net

    ReplyDelete