Monday, October 19, 2009

Stuck in Bed

Me and Amanda Thiesen at the mall, had lots of fun and had lunch. I had Manchu Wok yum yum.


Me and my bud Kyle we had fun roaming around the mall making our wish list for Christmas. Hmmm I wonder what I all want.

Continue to pray for:
Pain in Brent's back
Pain in Brent's left hand
Pain in Brent's stomach

Highlights:
Went to the mall with my friends on Saturday.
Watched some movies with Mom on Saturday.
Monday was a day of rest and trying to get better.
No school and no physio.


Thank you for your prayers.
Keep hoping. Keep loving. Keep praying.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Buddy, Thanks for sharing your dad!! He is such a committed and helpful friend! We are thankful to have you all in our lives! You have endured so much Brent and we are praying that you start feeling better again. We love you so much and can't wait to spend some home time with you some day and that day is getting closer and closer! I can't imagine that you need anything for Christmas don't you have all the toys? lol It's okay to ask the questions why me but in the long run you just have to keep pressing on and trusting in GOd so hang in there! Love you so much, Uncle Norm, Aunt Ang and girls Always praying, hoping and loving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for His healing work in your life and the progress you have made. Keep up the good work! At times, it is easy to get discouraged when we look at the circumstances of our lives. If only our focus remained on our all powerful, ever-present and miracle working God.

    Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you by my righteous right hand."

    Loving, Hoping and praying with you,
    Deborah, Saskatoon
    (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better today Brent. Make sure Mom and Dad get lots of rest too - we don't want them getting sick either!

    Have you started actually your Christmas wish list yet? I know what is at the top of our lists and that is for you to come home!! Hope that can happen soon.

    Love you lots bud (Mom & Dad too:)
    Auntie Jan

    ReplyDelete