Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 264 - Back in the wheelchair again

Brent and Pastor Shawn out in the wheelchair for a visit.

Continue to pray for:
Pain in Brent's back.
Pain in Brent's left wrist, hand and thumb
Pain in Brent's right knee.
Brent's sore on his right leg is healing and getting better.

Highlights:
Brent was in the wheelchair 2x today for 10 minutes.
Pastor Shawn stopped by for a visit.
Robert Lehne stopped by for a visit.
Karin and Ben Shepard stopped by for a visit.
Auntie Pat and Pamela came for a vist.

Thank you for your prayers.
Keep hoping. Keep praying. Keep loving.

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you up again bud. We don't understand why you have to go through this again, but choose to trust that God will continue to be faithful to you.

    Will be up again soon to see you.

    Loving ya & praying always,
    Uncle Mattias, Auntie Jan, Reid & Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brent, I know you won't know me, but I've seen you at City Hospital while I've visited my dad, and I miss seeing your face in the ward! I pray for a speedy recovery for you. I know everyone wants to see you up and walking again really soon!

    I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubs,
    I LOVE YOU. And I'm praying for you. Like Auntie Jan said, we don't know why you have to go through this....but I want you to be encouraged that Jesus is with you! He has an amazing plan for your life. I know it's gotta be so hard, but I hope you will be encouraged to know that SO many people are praying for you and cheering for you. You are SO loved!!
    xxoxoxox Auntie Dean

    ReplyDelete